Archive ouverte UNIGE
What will be the positive effects for you to file your articles, theses etc. on such platform?
- Provide an answer to the Berlin Declaration
- Bring forth the intellectual and scientific production from UNIGE and also ease the access
- Highlight the actual archives and our institutional memory
- Increase your visibility and so the University
- Keep our institutional patrimony
- Show resistances, indirectly, to the financial struggle that libraries have to face with editors
- Inscribe the University of Geneva in the general move of the great academicals universities
After the acceptance of the thesis, the author has to deliver :
- 2 print copies of his/her thesis,
- an electronic version (which can be deposited directly in the Archive)
- the imprimatur.
Whenever possible, the minutes of the defense and the "mode de publication" should be deliver too. A contract of distribution will be filled in and signed in two copies by the author, then countersigned by a representative of the University.
Division de l'information scientifique (DIS)
Secrétariat (bureau 310)
24, rue Général-Dufour – CH-1211 Genève 4
Ouvert du lundi au vendredi de 8h30 à 12h et de 14h à 17h
After completion of these steps, the Diploma Office will send you by registered mail your diploma.
For more information, you can download the flyer :
Dépot des thèses dans l'Archive ouverte UNIGE