- 26 October 2016 : "Peace and Security: the Role of International Water Law"
- Webinar "Water and International Law: What Role for the Sustainable Development Goals?"
- Switzerland draws attention of international community to importance of water in promoting peace and security
- 8 November 2016 – Panel Discussion « Fresh Water Agreements and the Human Right to Water », World Meteorological Organisation
- Christina Leb is appointed « Thematic Focal Point Transboundary Waters » at the World Bank’s Water Global Practice.
- 13-14 September 2016, Palais des Nations, Geneva
- The Platform for International Water Law of the Geneva Water Hub at the World Water Week in Stockholm (28 August – 2 September 2016)
- Birth of a New Journal – International Water Law
- 26-28 October 2016 - Conference on "Arab Water Under Occupation"
- 19-22 October 2016 - Korea International Water Week
- 19 October 2016 - Komlan Sangbana is invited to intervene during the meeting of the Working Group on IWRM of the Convention on the Protection and Use of Transboundary Watercourses and International Law
- Komlan Sangbana, Mara Tignino « Le statut d’ouvrages commun et le partage des bénéfices dans les bassins du fleuve Sénégal et du Niger »
- Mara Tignino “Joint infrastructure and the sharing of benefits in the Senegal and Niger watersheds”
- M. Tignino, “Les victimes en droit international humanitaire: les atteintes aux ressources naturelles”
- M. Tignino, "Joint infrastructure and the sharing of benefits in the Senegal and Niger watersheds"