- 25-29 May 2015: Mara Tignino and Christina Leb are invited to the World Water Congress in Edinbourg
- 12-19 April 2015 - Daeugu & Gyeongbuk. Mara Tignino is invited to intervene at the 7th World Water Forum
- 25-26 March 2015 - Tirana. Mara Tignino is invited as a speaker at the Regional Roudtable on “Strenghtening Public Participation in Transboundary Water Management: Exploring the Synergies of the Espoo, Helsinki and Aarhus Conventions”
- 23-24 March 2015 - Hong kong. Laurence Boisson de Chazournes is invited as a keynote speaker at the Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Public Participation and Water Resources Management : Where Do We Stand in International Law ?
- The Rio Declaration Commentary: Principle 23, The Environment of Oppressed Peoples
- Rio Declaration Commentary: Principle 19. Notification and Consultation on Activities with Transboundary Impact
- La participation du public dans le cadre de l’Organisation pour la mise en valeur du fleuve Sénégal