- Entry into force of the UN Watercourses Convention on the Law of the Non-Navigational Uses of International Watercourses.
- Public Participation and Water Resources Management : Where Do We Stand in International Law ?
- The Platform celebrates its five years of activities
- E-learning course:“The Law of Transboundary Aquifers”
- The article of Mara Tignino “The Right to Water and Sanitation in Post-Conflict Peacebuilding” has been selected to be included in the publication "Water Security", Sage Publications, 2014
- 20-22 November 2014 - Mara Tignino is the responsible of the module on International Water Law which is part of the Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) in “Gestion et politique de l’eau”
- Christina Leb wins the prize in honour of Prof. Walther Hug for her PhD dissertation
- 23-24 March 2015 : Laurence Boisson de Chazournes is invited as a keynote speaker at the Chinese University of Hong Kong
- 12 March 2015, Christina Leb is invited to give a lecture at the University of Oxford
- 20 January 2015 - Geneva. Laurence Boisson de Chazournes is invited to moderate the debates of the High-Level Dialogue to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the Geneva Environment Network
- 6 January 2015 - Singapore. Laurence Boisson de Chazournes is invited to give a lecture in the workshop on “Water and International Law: A Perspective from Sub-Disciplines of International Law”
- One Step at a Time : International Law and the Duty to Cooperate in the Management of Shared Water Resources
- Le droit à l’eau et la satisfaction des besoins humains : notions de justice
- A Model for African Shared Water Resources: The Senegal River Legal System
- Editorial of RECIEL special issue on international water law