- The book International Law and Freshwater: the Multiple Challenges is available on the Elgaronline.com website
- The enrolment for the new Certificate for continued education in “GESTION ET POLITIQUES DE L’EAU” are extended
- Plateform poster at the 2014 World Water Congress
- 9 July 2014: Ms. Roberta Greco will defend her PhD thesis
- The Conference on “Public Participation and Water Resources Management: Where do We Stand in International Law”? in the news of the International Institute for Sustainable Development (IISD) Water & Policy.
- Robert Dessouassi, Director of the Observatory of the Niger Basin (ABN), is invited to intervene in the seminar “The settlement of international water disputes” on 12 December 2013
- Komlan Sangbana will carry out from 4 to 6 November 2013 a field trip to the International Commission for Protection of the Danube River in Vienna (Austria)
- The Conference on privatization of water in Chili will take place at the University of Geneva on 17 October 2013
- 31 August 2014 - Stockholm. The Platform at the World Water Week of Stockholm
- 1 July 2014 - Tarragona. Badr Zerhdoud is invited to intervene during the 12th Colloquium of the IUCN Academy of Environmental Law hosted by Rovira i Virgili University (Spain)
- 27 June 2014 - Annemasse. Mara Tignino is invited to intervene in the first public hearing on the regional water policies
- 17 May 2014 - Rome. Laurence Boisson de Chazournes et Christina Leb are invited to intervene at the Conference on « Political Economy of International Law »
- 13 December 2013 - Geneva. The Platform organizes a Conference on “Public Participation and Water Resources Management: Where do we Stand in International Law?”
- 5 December 2013 - Lyon. Laurence Boisson de Chazournes is invited to intervene at the Conference on "L’eau en droit, l’eau et le droit : problèmes et enjeux actuels"
- 18 November 2013 - Sallanches. Laurence Boisson de Chazournes is invited to intervene at 7th « Rencontres Alpines »
- 13 November 2013 - Laurence Boisson de Chazournes is invited to intervene at the Jindal Global University and Indian Law Institute