- The article of Mara Tignino “The Right to Water and Sanitation in Post-Conflict Peacebuilding” has been selected to be included in the publication "Water Security", Sage Publications, 2014
- 20-22 November 2014 - Mara Tignino is the responsible of the module on International Water Law which is part of the Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) in “Gestion et politique de l’eau”
- Christina Leb wins the prize in honour of Prof. Walther Hug for her PhD dissertation
- On-line course on « International Water Law »
- The Conference on “Public Participation and Water Resources Management: Where do We Stand in International Law”? in the news of the International Institute for Sustainable Development (IISD) Water & Policy.
- Robert Dessouassi, Director of the Observatory of the Niger Basin (ABN), is invited to intervene in the seminar “The settlement of international water disputes” on 12 December 2013
- Komlan Sangbana will carry out from 4 to 6 November 2013 a field trip to the International Commission for Protection of the Danube River in Vienna (Austria)
- The Conference on privatization of water in Chili will take place at the University of Geneva on 17 October 2013
- 4 December 2014 – Tunis. Mara Tignino is a speaker at the Conference on “Victims in International Law”
- 25 November 2014 – Basel. Mara Tignino is a speaker at the Conference on « Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM) for Participants of Central Asian Countries »
- 12 November 2014 - Geneva. The Platform organizes a conference on the topic: « International Law Crossing Virtual Water Rivers: An Overview »
- 7 November 2014 - Geneva. Laurence Boisson de Chazournes and Mara Tignino will intervene at the Environment Day
- 13 December 2013 - Geneva. The Platform organizes a Conference on “Public Participation and Water Resources Management: Where do we Stand in International Law?”
- 5 December 2013 - Lyon. Laurence Boisson de Chazournes is invited to intervene at the Conference on "L’eau en droit, l’eau et le droit : problèmes et enjeux actuels"
- 18 November 2013 - Sallanches. Laurence Boisson de Chazournes is invited to intervene at 7th « Rencontres Alpines »
- 13 November 2013 - Laurence Boisson de Chazournes is invited to intervene at the Jindal Global University and Indian Law Institute