- Second edition of the on-line training course on « The Law of Transboundary Aquifers »
- 16 November 2015 - Professor Boisson de Chazournes is appointed as a member of the Global High-Level Panel on Water and Peace
- Round Table on “Cooperation and benefit sharing in the basins of the Senegal River and the Niger River”
- Second edition of the online training course "International Water Law"
- The synthesis report of the Round Table on “Cooperation and Benefit Sharing in the basins of the Senegal River and the Niger River” is available online.
- Swiss Lines of Action on Water and Security
- The Platform is on Linkedin
- July – August 2015. Fourth edition of the course on « International Water Law »
- 23 November 2015: « Securing Water: Approaches and Perspectives from Civil Society: Reaching the Objectives of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development »
- 2-7 November 2015: « Diplomado en instrumentos de gestión de aguas transfronterizas bajo el contexto del cambio climático »
- 2-6 November 2015 - Montevideo. “Fresh Water and Human Rights” by Laurence Boisson de Chazournes
- 24-25 October 2015 - London. Mara Tignino is invited to intervene at the “Eighth International Workshop on Law & Hydro-Hegemony”
- Farmland Investments and Water Rights in Africa: The Legal Regimes at Stake
- Note of Mara Tignino on “The Kishenganga Awards and their Contributions to International Water Law”
- The Notion of Environmental Flows and the Law Applicable to International Watercourses
- The UNECE Water Convention and Multilateral Environmental Agreements