- The Platform at the 7th World Water Forum in South Korea
- Speed Dating Event to Celebrate World Water Day
- Entry into force of the UN Watercourses Convention on the Law of the Non-Navigational Uses of International Watercourses.
- Public Participation and Water Resources Management : Where Do We Stand in International Law ?
- 22 April 2015: Presentation by Mara Tignino on “Global Frameworks”
- 10 April 2015 : Seminar on the topic "Water in the International Community"
- The Platform celebrates the World Water Day on 24 March 2015
- UN-Water News reports on Platform for international water Law and partners drafting African commission's 1st resolution on the right to water.
- 12-19 April 2015 - Daeugu & Gyeongbuk. Mara Tignino is invited to intervene at the 7th World Water Forum
- 25-26 March 2015 - Tirana. Mara Tignino is invited as a speaker at the Regional Roudtable on “Strenghtening Public Participation in Transboundary Water Management: Exploring the Synergies of the Espoo, Helsinki and Aarhus Conventions”
- 23-24 March 2015 - Hong kong. Laurence Boisson de Chazournes is invited as a keynote speaker at the Chinese University of Hong Kong
- 12 March 2015 - Oxford. Christina Leb is invited to give a lecture at the University of Oxford
- The Rio Declaration Commentary: Principle 23, The Environment of Oppressed Peoples
- Rio Declaration Commentary: Principle 19. Notification and Consultation on Activities with Transboundary Impact
- La participation du public dans le cadre de l’Organisation pour la mise en valeur du fleuve Sénégal
- Le principe de la participation du public et la Commission Mixte Internationale