Mission & Strategy
The University is committed to unlocking knowledge and responding to social change. It actively promotes equal opportunities and broad access to high-quality education. The wide range of disciplines offered by the University, the only tertiary-level institution of its kind in the region, is reflected in its interdisciplinary approach to research and in its quest for educational excellence.
The University Strategic Plan proposes seven overarching objectives:
· Maintain the priorities
· Propose inspiring education
· Ensure excellence in research
· Reinforce the regional presence of the University
· Strengthen the international dimension
· Improve governance
· Promote equal opportunities
These objectives are developed through more than fifty actions and a set of indicators monitor the extent to which they are being implemented.