Intercultural and Interpersonal Clinical Psychology Unit
The Intercultural and Interpersonal Clinical Psychology Unit (UPCII) is led by Betty Goguikian Ratcliff (maître d'enseignement et de recherche).
Our team has developed different axis of research linked with migration, centered on one side on adaptation difficulties of psychosocial origin and on the other side, on identity psychological difficulties.
- Refugees and asile-seekers: psychopathology linked with State violences;
- Social integration or exclusion : clandestines' or refugees' work access, quality care access based on mediation and interpreting;
- Racism and discrimination: study of different forms of discrimination and their impact on mental health of migrants;
- Study on triadic therapeutic alliance during consultations with an interpret;
- Study of migratory journey and strategies