MAS Sports Administration and Technology – 2019
• The AISTS Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) in Sport Administration and Technology aims to develop the next generation of sports leaders who plan to work for International Sports Federations, the International Olympic Committee, Games Organising Committees as well as sports companies and agencies. Focused on offering a 360 degree, multidisciplinary approach, course modules cover the sciences of Management, Technology, Law, Medicine and Sociology which are taught by over 140 industry speakers and academic lecturers.
Candidates must have an undergraduate degree (minimum) with at least one year of professional experience, including internships and volunteer experience, and be fluent in English (6.5 IELTS
Participants come from all over the world and from various academic and professional backgrounds, but they all share one goal: to play a key role in the future of the sports industry
The AISTS MAS in Sports Administration programme was established in 2003, and provides the foundation knowledge for a career as a sports administrator. The programme covers Sports Management & Economics, Technology, Law, Sociology and Medicine. Based at the UNIL campus, in the Synathlon, the 15-month programme includes lectures led by academics and industry experts, workshops, case studies, activities, field trips. Practical and hands-on opportunities include a team project with a real client • 8 weeks’ work experience in the sports industry • An academic research paper • Workshops for career development in sport management
Diploma delivered jointly with
- Participants must possess a university degree (must be completed at the time of application);
- Participants must be planning to pursue a career in the sports world;
- Participants must be fluent in English as all lectures are given in English;
- Participants should have a minimum of two years of professional work experience;
- Participants must complete the online application form and attach all requested documentation.