MAS Toxicology 2018
• Provide specialized education and training in toxicological sciences and risk assessment with a focus on human toxicology, leading to a recognized academic qualification
• Fulfil the educational requirements of national and international professional bodies towards registration as a toxicologist
- Scientific understanding of the mechanisms and consequences of adverse effects in living organisms caused by chemical exposure;
- Ability to ethically apply the science of toxicology in research,product development and safety assessment.
14 modules: Basic Principles in Toxicology (e-learning) A – Basic Principles in Toxicology (e-learning) B • Xenobiotic Metabolism, Toxicogenetics • Organ Toxicology and Pathology: Cellular and Molecular Aspects • Animal Experimentation (theoretical) • Alternative Methods to Animal Experimentation • Mutagenesis, Carcinogenesis, Reproductive and Developmental Toxicology • Molecular Endocrinology • Clinical Toxicology, Immunotoxicology • Epidemiology, Food and Industrial Toxicology • Risk Assessment and Regulatory Toxicology • Ecotoxicology • Toxicological Analysis • Forensic Toxicology • Biostatistics
Registration deadline15 June 2018
CHF 10'900.- for the programme
CHF 1'100.- for those attending the practical part of Module 4
- Master in Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or equivalent, or;
- Bachelor in Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or equivalent + at least 3 years of professional experience in a field related to toxicology.