Editing in English
To get an access to the online registration service of the Geneva University continuing education programmes, you need to have an ORISIS account.
1. You don't have an ORISIS account yet:
Click on the link at the bottom of the page, then on the window that opens, click on create a new account. Then fill in the request, after reading the following instructions:
1. Fill in the request for an ORISIS account. Only one request per email address is possible.
2. Check if the e-mail address you indicate as Identifier i scorrect. You will receive your access codes at this address.
3. Send the request.
4. Connect yourself to your email box and open the confirmation mail to activate your ORISIS account. (Click on the link as indicated.)
5. On the ORISIS Authentification window that opens, enter your identifier and password.
6. Click on "Inscription FC" and fill in the registration form to the session Understanding Geneva.
2. You already have an ORISIS account:
Click on the link below, enter your identifier and password and fill in the registration form to the session Editing in English.