For an overview of all the website documents, see Site Map.
I would like to contact a person
- Where can I find the professional contact information for a department head?
Look under Departments and Sections, following the link that corresponds to the department that interests you.
- How can I find a lecturer’s web page?
You can find it on the Staff page.
- Where can I find the professional contact information for a Faculty staff member?
You can find it on the Academic and Administrative Staff page.
- Where can I find the professional contact information for a lecturer or student at the University of Geneva?
Look it up in the University of Geneva Directory (in French).
I would like information about the different degree programmes
- Why study translation and interpretation?
What career opportunities are there?
What is covered in the curriculum?
All the answers to these questions can be found on the page Why study at the FTI in Geneva.
- Where can I find further information about the degrees awarded by the Faculty?
You will find general information about the degree that interests you on the corresponding page under the section Degree Programmes.
- How do I apply to the Faculty?
The section entitled How to Apply for Admission to the Faculty will provide you with the answers to your questions.
- Must I take entrance examinations?
How will I know if I have passed them?
Look up the page on Entrance Examinations under section Prospective Students.
- I am an exchange student from a foreign university and I want to enrol in courses at the Faculty. Where will I find the relevant information?
This information can be found under Incoming Students in the section International.
- I still haven’t found the answer to my question about this section. Whom can I contact ?
Take a look at the Academic Advisors page.
I would like to learn more about campus life
- Where can I find information about cultural activities at the University of Geneva?
Where can I find out about university sports?
Where can I find a translator?
Where can I find out about Geneva public transport (buses, trams, etc)?
Where can I park my car at university?
The answers to all these questions can be found on Useful links (in French) under Students.