How to apply
>> REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR THE FOLLOWING SUMMER SCHOOLS:
- Children at the Heart of Human Rights
- Archiver / Créer
- Global and Regional Migration Governance
- International Cultural Heritage Law
- International Law & International Humanitarian Law
- Internet Law
- Policy Evaluation
>> REGISTRATION IS STILL OPEN FOR THE FOLLOWING SUMMER SCHOOLS
- Drugs, Health and Human Rights
- Higher Education in Emergencies
- Prejudice, discrimination, and the diversity challenge
- R-programming for Data Science
- Submerged Prehistoric Landscapes
- CV (to be uploaded as a pdf or word document): academic and professional resume.
- Motivation letter (maximum of 500 words, to be uploaded as a pdf or word document): explain briefly your motivations to take part in the Geneva Summer Schools.
- Reference letter (professor, employer...etc) (to be uploaded as a pdf or word document): the reference comes from a professional or academic acquaintance.
*Be careful not to provide a protected url (intranet weblink) but a public url.
2) Fill in the application form (link below)
- Complete all required fields (*) of the application form.
3) Language requirement
- Applicants must possess a sufficient command of the language of instruction of the course, demonstrated in their motivation letter, studies and work experience.
Only fill in and submit the application form when you have all
information and documents available. Thank you.
APPLICATION WILL BE CONSIDERED
Terms and conditions
- Once we receive your application and supporting documents, a decision will usually be made within a month. If you are admitted to the course of your choice we will temporary register you. Your place in the course is confirmed only upon reception of the full tuition payment (payment deadline will be mentionned in your invoice).
- Applications are evaluated as they are received, course enrolment is done on a rolling basis and courses fill up from the date applications open (not only after the application deadline).
IMPORTANT: Please make sure to check your spam folder and set your email account to allow e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org in case confirmation and admission emails end up in your spam folder. Thank you.