8 October 2013 – 30 May 2014 (8 months - 60 credits ECTS)
The Geneva Centre for Security Policy (GCSP) and the Global Studies Institute (GSI) announce a joint Masters programme in International and European Security.
This fully accredited Master programme is designed to prepare participants for leadership roles in government and international organisations, and will be taught by highly qualified academics, high-ranking diplomats, government officials and distinguished experts from around the world.
The eight month (October 2013 – May 2014) Masters programme includes the following components:
* The GCSP’s flagship International Training Course in Security Policy (ITC)
* An additional module taught concurrently with the ITC under the auspices of the Global Studies Institute (GSI)
* A thesis (around 10,000 words) on a security policy-related topic
Participants who complete the programme successfully will be awarded the Master of Advanced Studies in International and European Security (60 ECTS). The degree is granted jointly by the Global Studies Institute and the Geneva Centre for Security Policy.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of an application, taking into account the following admission requirements:
* A university degree or equivalent
* At least two years of professional experience, ideally in a security policy-related field
* Good knowledge of English, the working language of the course
Deadline for application: 24 May 2013
For application and further information, please contact Ms. Siobhan Martin at the GCSP ; +41(0)22 906 83 01.
Tuition fee for the Master programme: 15,000 CHF