International (non-Erasmus) - Students

6. End of exchange

Transfering credits

To receive your transcripts, give the address of your home university's international office to the Student's Office of your exchange faculty at UNIGE.


If you have worked during your exchange
You may be eligible for tax credits on taxes that were deducted directly from your salary if your income is less than around CHF 16,000 for the year.
Contact Uni-Emploi before leaving Switzerland.

If your have not worked during your exchange
You may receive a letter from the Cantonal Fiscal Administration regarding taxes. If you do, simply disregard the letter.

Returning your resident permit

Before leaving Switzerland, send form D to the OCPM.