Within the framework of the Swiss European Mobility Programme (SEMP), a number of academic traineeship positions are available at the University of Geneva and partner institutions.
UNIGE gives priority to academic research traineeships and does not finance traineeships at international organisations or non-governmental organisations as part of SEMP.
Conditions of participation:
- existence of a bilateral agreement between your university of origin and the University of Geneva.
- confirmation of a placement supervised by a member of UNIGE teaching staff. Minimum duration: 2 months.
- your university of origin must declare your exchange (International Relations Office)
Minimum duration: 2 months
Maximum duration: 6 months (may be negotiated on request)
Grant awarded by International Relations Office: 420.-CHF per month for the duration of the traineeship.
- Contact Arnaud Waeber to obtain a preliminary notice relating to your traineeship project and any necessary documents.
- Draw up a Learning Agreement for Traineeship to be signed by the future trainee, a supervisor from your home institute and a UNIGE supervisor.
- Draw up an insurance declaration (accident, illness and civil liability)
Once these documents have been emailed to Arnaud Waeber, you will receive a link to sign up for the exchange.