SEMP exchanges (ex-Erasmus)
SEMP EXCHANGES - TEachers and staff
SEMP (ex-Erasmus) agreements signed between the University of Geneva and partner universities allow teachers to do an exchange according to specific terms reflected in the agreement.
Please consult the UNIGE list of partner universities.
- SEMP (ex-Erasmus) teaching exchanges do not involve research (see Euresearch).
- All teaching faculty of the University of Geneva (from assistant to full professor) can participate in the programme
- The exchange must involve at least 8 hours of instruction
- Contribution to subsistence expenses provided (170 CHF per day, maximum 7 days)
- All or part of travel expenses are defrayed (maximum 600 CHF for 2015-2016 exchanges)
- A "Mobility Agreement" must be established
The call for proposals is now open.
How to proceed?