Assistant en philosophie des sciences
Assistant in the philosophy of science
Ph.D. student of Michael Baumgartner
2014 M.A. Philosophy: The John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin, Poland
2012 B.A. Majors: Philosophy, Catholic Studies: University of Saint Thomas, Saint Paul, MN, USA
- 2015-03: Philosophy Week, in Lublin/Poland; talk “Novelty or Rediscovery: On the concept of Transdisciplinary”
- 2015-04: OZSW- Out with the old and in with the new, in Nijmegen/Netherlands; talk: “Innovation or Revival: The Idea of Interdisciplinary”.
- 2015-05: Kierunki Badawcze w Filozofii IX Ogólnopolska Filozofia Doktorantów (Directions of research in philosophy: IX doctoral conference in philosophy), in Krakow/Poland; talk “Clarifying the mess: towards a definition of interdisciplinary”.
- 2015-06: University—philosophy as the foundation of knowledge, action, ethos in Łódż/Poland; talk: “Towards a Definition of Interdisciplinary: On the Views of Holbrook and Mondi”.
- 2015-07: Philosopher’s Rally, in Lublin/Poland; talk: “Children In The Fog: Towards A Definition Of Multidisciplinary”.