- Pascal Engel, professor of philosophy, Departement of Philosophy, University of Geneva.
- Fabrice Teroni, post-doc assistant (Bern) and research associate (CISA, Geneva), co-director of theFNS project Knowledge-based accounts of rationality.
- Julien Dutant, FNS post-doctoral fellow.
- Santiago Echeverri, Post-Doctoral Research Fellow.
- Anne Meylan, assistant (Fribourg) and FNS research fellow in the FNS project Epistemic Emotions: Nature and Roles.
- Davide Fassio, Post-Doctoral Research Fellow in the FNS Project Knowledge-Based Accounts of Rationality.
- Ariel Cecchi, PhD candidate, FNS project Perceptual Warrant, Entitlement and A Priori Knowledge.
- Artūrs Logins, PhD candidate, FNS projec Knowledge, Evidence and Practice
- Jacques Vollet, PhD candidate, FNS Project Knowledge-Based Accounts of Rationality.
- Katsuya Takahashi , PhD candidate University of Geneva, lecturer University Saitama, FNS projectPerceptual Warrant, Entitlement and A Priori Knowledge.
- Robin McKenna, Post-Doctoral Research Fellow.
- Erik J. Olsson (spring 2012), professor of theoretical philosophy, University of Lund. Invited professor in spring 2012.
- Evan Butts (2011-12), Post-Doctoral Research Fellow
- J. Adam Carter (2009-2010), Post-Doctoral Research Fellow
- Philip Ebert (2011), Senior Lecturer, University of Stirling. Visitor spring 2011.