How to get there
... in Geneva
The school will take place at:
University of Geneva
Sciences II building
Quai Ernest-Ansermet 30, 1205 Geneva
- In Geneva Airport, just before leaving the baggage delivery zone, you can get a free ticket for Geneva public transport valid for 80 minutes on all buses, trams and train trips between Geneva airport and Geneva. Check here to find your connection.
- To get from Geneva airport to Geneva, the most convenient way is to take a train. The first stop of all trains going from the airport is Geneva main station (Gare Cornavin). There are also buses going from the airport to various locations in the city.
- All hotels give out a free card covering all public transport in Geneva for the whole duration of your stay. Remind the reception to give you one if they forget.
... in Zurich
The conference will take place at:
Ramistrasse 101, 8092 Zurich
Room HG G 5
- To get from Zurich airport Zurich, you can take a train to the Zurich main station. From there, you can take one of the various trains to your hotel, depending on its location. Check here to find your connection.
- Students staying at Ibis hotel can take trams 10 or 12 from the airport to their hotel (stop Glattbrugg Unterriet). The same tram 10 will take you to from the hotel to ETH where the conference will take place.
- Students receiving financial support will also receive a card for public transport on the first day of the conference at registration.