Contact Campus Biotech
Department of Basic Neurosciences, University of Geneva
Chemin des Mines 9
CH-1202 Geneva Switzerland
Getting to the Department of Basic Neurosciences CMU campus (https://goo.gl/maps/bBi6a)
From Geneva Train Station:
The closest tram/bus stops are called "France" (tram stop) and « Mines » (bus stop). There are two ways to come to the Center from the Cornavin train station:
- Take bus 25 or 1 until the stop “Mines” (6th stop). The bus stops right in front of the main entrance.
- Take tram 15 until the stop “France” (3th stop), walk downhill for about 100 meters (2 minutes), towards the lake, then turn left on "Avenue Blanc". At the end of the street (about 300 meters), you will reach the main entrance of the building at 9 chemin des Mines.
From Geneva Airport:
The airport is very close to downtown Geneva and transportation is very simple:
- The first thing to do is to pick up a free ticket for the Geneva public transportation system ("Transports Publics Genevois - TPG") from the "Unireso" machine in the baggage collection area at the Arrival level. This Unireso ticket allows you to use public transport in Geneva free for a period of 80 minutes (1h20).
- Then walk to the airport railway station and take the first train leaving. All trains stop at Geneva main station ("Gare Cornavin"), which is the first stop. The ride takes 8 minutes.
- At the "Gare Cornavin" railway station you will find the tram 15 and bus 25 which will take you to our center.