I want to hear from you. Let me know what you think of these pages:
- Suggestions for a next version,
I can be reached by Email at REMOVE_THISnouspikel@yahoo.com
(Don't forget to remove the REMOVE_THIS from my address, it's an anti-spam)
I am always looking for more technical info on the TI-99/4A and its peripherals. If you happen to know something that you think would fit in these pages, please let me know. In particular, I am looking for:
- Data manual for the TMS9919 sound chip
- Data manual for GROM memory chips
- Schematics and/or programming info for any peripheral not described in these pages (Gram kracker, etc)
- Info on special hardware (e.g. mouse, keyboard, MBE voice control system, etc)
Finally, if you can provide an answer to any of the following question, your contribution would be appreciated:
- Why is there a +12V buffer on the disk controller card, to send the selection signals back to cru bits?
- Anyone knows a program that
an assembly source and adds comments indicating how long each
is going to take for execution?
- Does XML >14 place the string length in word >8350-51 for string array elements?
Back to the TI-99/4A Tech Pages