The Paul Bairoch Institute of Economic History
Established in Geneva since 1902, the study of social and economic history was integrated into the Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences in 1915. The Department of Economic History, renamed in 2011 as the Paul Bairoch Institute of Economic History, is a prominent international center for teaching and research.
|News of the Institute|
|03.2016||CONFERENCE: Geneva Frontier Research in Economic and Social History (FRESH) Meeting||23.06.2016|