- We organise the Symposium S15 at EAS 2020: "The Circum Galactic Medium"
- Conference in Geneva in Sept 2019: "CEMP stars as Probes of First-Star Nucleosynthesis, the IMF, and Galactic Assembly"
- 28.08.2019: Award of the Swiss National Science Foundation Marie Heim Vogtlin Prize 2019 to Anne Verhamme
- European Week of Astrophysics and Space Sciences (EWASS) in Lyon, June 2019: we are organising a special session “UV astronomy, future and challenges”
- Conference in Crete in Sept 2018: "Escape of Lyman photons for galactic labyrinths"
- Launch of the MUSE-GTO program MXDF in August 2018: the deepest MUSE cube ever observed (>100 hours of integration)
- 2018: Award of a Professorship from the Swiss National Science Foundation to Anne Verhamme
- 2017: Anne Verhamme received a Starting Grant (TRIPLE) from the European Research Council