- Click here to register on-line. [Tuition Fees]
- Students: To qualify for the reduced fee, a recommendation
letter from your supervisor or an official document showing your current student status is required.
Please send it in the next days to the Summer School director by e-mail or to FORS (postal mail); if you fail to do so, the full fee is due.
- You will receive an invoice/confirmation by e-mail (PDF file). Confirmations will be sent within 14 days after registration.
- After receiving your confirmation:
- Pay the workshop fees [Details].
Important: Your registration is conditional until your payment has been recorded.
- Further information (practical details, accommodation, travel information etc) can be accessed from the main Summer School page.
- [Optional, if needed] If you are a PhD student of a Swiss University,
apply to the SNSF for financial support. [Details]
Please note that with the exception of the invoice/confirmation, and a message confirming the reception of your payment (sent by FORS),
you will normally not receive any further personal message from us. If you do not
pay within four weeks after receiving the invoice, a single reminder e-mail will be sent.
All information on the Summer School, including location and schedules can be found on this website.