The Faculty of Translation and Interpreting offers a doctoral programme with the following specialisations:
- translation studies
- multilingual information processing
- conference interpreting
- multilingual communication management
- hold a Master of Arts in Translation or a Master of Arts in Conference Interpreting from the Faculty or degree deemed equivalent
- submit an application file:
In order to enrol as a Ph.D. student, the applicant must submit an application file to the Dean of the Faculty comprising:
- A completed registration form
- Where necessary, a completed request form for equivalence of the highest degree attained
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae in French (dated and signed)
- A letter of motivation
- A certified copy of the highest degree attained(1)
- A copy of all other degrees and diplomas (1)
- A university transcript of your academic record (1)
- A list and dossier of your publications
- A detailed presentation of your Ph.D. project
- A letter from the Faculty professor whom the candidate has approached, and who has accepted to supervise research.
(1) with a translation, for degrees/diplomas in languages other than French, German, English, Italian, or Spanish.
Ph.D. candidates are not bound by University registration deadlines and should send their file directly to the Faculty Dean.
In the event of further questions kindly contact the Academic Advisors.