Master of Arts in Conference Interpreting
The Faculty of Translation and Interpreting awards a Master of Arts in Conference Interpreting with a full range of courses in consecutive and simultaneous interpreting.
To be admitted to the Master of Arts in Conference Interpreting programme, you must meet the registration requirements of the University of Geneva and hold a university degree. In addition, you must pass the written and oral entrance examinations (see art. 76 of the Faculty Study Regulations), thereby demonstrating a high linguistic level and good knowledge of current affairs. See enrolment procedures.
- Study programmes available at the University of Geneva (or PDF version (37 Kb, ) )
- The Multilingual Interpreting Unit portal
- Language Combinations (32 Kb, )
- Curriculum 2013-2014 (610 Kb, )
- Study Regulations (405 Kb, )
- Marking scheme using quarter-points: conversion table (69 Kb, )
Due to changes in the language combinations offered, new curricula for the 2014-2105 academic year will be published soon.
The programme of courses and course descriptions for the current academic year can be found in the University of Geneva Course Programme.