Master of Arts in Translation
The Faculty of Translation and Interpreting awards a Master of Arts in Translation – the second level of studies in translation.
To be admitted to the Master of Arts in Translation programme, you must meet the registration requirements of the University of Geneva and hold a university degree. In addition, you must pass the Faculty entrance examination unless you have been exempted from this exam (see enrolment procedures).
The Master of Arts in Translation offers four possible areas of specialisation:
- specialised translation
- specialised translation - focus on legal translation
- translation studies
- translation technologies
- Language Combinations (30 Kb, )
- Curriculum (827 Kb, )
- Directives: study abroad/in other universities (45 Kb, )
- Study Regulations (467 Kb, )
- Marking scheme using quarter-points: conversion table (69 Kb, )
Course descriptions for the current academic year can be found in the University Course Catalogue.