Personal webpage of Adrien Laurent
PHD student at the University of Geneva
My name is Adrien (Ange André) Laurent.
I am a PhD student (assistant doctorant) at the University of Geneva
where I work under the direction of Gilles Vilmart.
Here is my Curriculum Vitae in English and in French.
- Numerical integration of stochastic differential equations (SDEs) and stochastic partial differential equations (SPDEs),
- Algebraic structures in numerical analysis (B-series, geometric numerical integration, ...),
- Highly-oscillatory (stochastic) differential equations,
- Everything else in Mathematics !
Current responsabilities and memberships:
- The colloque Wright is taking place online on November 2-6th.
- Until further notice, the graduate seminar is on hiatus for this year.
Université de Genève
Section de mathématiques
2-4 rue du Lièvre
Case postale 64
1211 Genève 4
Email adress: Adrien.Laurent (aaat) unige.ch
Tel: +41 22 379 11 63