Abstract Submission for Posters
All abstracts may be submitted using the format below
before Tuesday, 1 November 2016
- Abstracts must be submitted by e-mail in the final form, as no further editing will be allowed, and related to the topic of hypothermia (including case reports).
All accepted abstracts will be published in the Final Programme.
Please adopt the following format:
- The page dimensions must be 21 cm wide by 29,5 cm high (A4 format), with maximum 300 words, and one table / or figure can be included.
- Please use Arial font, size 12 throughout.
- Title (all capital, bold and centred).
- Authors and institute (centred, please use the following format for authors names and institutions) including contact e-mail address of presenting
THE IMPORTANCE OF AN INTERNATIONAL HYPOTHERMIA REGISTRY FOR IMPROVING THE OUTCOME OF ACCIDENTAL HYPOTHERMIA VICTIMS
Marie Meyer1, Ebrahim Khabiri1, Marc Licker2, Jean-Luc Waeber2, Yvan Gasche2, Gerald Richard1, Christian Lovis3, Philippe Baumann3, Afksendiyos Kalangos1, Beat H. Walpoth1
1Cardiovascular Surgery, 2Anesthesiology, Pharmacology and Intensive Care, 3Service d'informatique médicale, University Hospital of Geneva, Switzerland
- All abstracts are assigned for POSTER presentation
- Poster size will be 84 cm wide and 120 cm high (A0 format-portrait)
- Confirmation will be made of abstract submission.
- There will be a poster prize.
- Posters should be set up latest on Friday 11 November, before 08.30 (in the main hall of the Symposium venue: see above), and should be removed at the end of the meeting, late afternoon.
- The author is requested to present his/her poster (3-minutes presentation + 2 minutes discussion) during the Moderated Poster Session (13h00 – 14h00).