ACTIDOTE is a self-help mobile application designed to promote health and prevent depression in University students.
The ACTIDOTE Project
Our research aims to evaluate the efficacy of a 5-week guided self-help smartphone-supported intervention (ACTIDOTE) in promoting mental health and preventing depression in a sample of students with mild to moderate levels of depressed mood.
This project is run by the Health and Counseling Center of the University of Geneva, in collaboration with the Centre Universitaire d’Informatique (CUI) and the department of psychiatry at the Geneva University Hospital (HUG).
Can I take part?
If you are interested in taking part, please complete the following screening questionnaire to see if your profile matches with our inclusion criteria.
You will able to participate if:
- You are studying at the University of Geneva, the Graduate Institute (IHEID) or the HES-SO Genève
- Your age is between 18 and 35
- You own a smartphone (iOS or Android)
- Your score on the Health questionnaire corresponds to the score range we have defined for the study (mild to moderately severe symptoms)
- You are not suffering from a current depression disorder