Application to a Doctoral program
If you are applying to a doctoral program, the completed application form, along with all required documentation, is required.
Exceptions : no application form is required for doctoral programs from the following faculties:
- PhD in Life Sciences of the Faculties of Science and Medicine
- Faculty of Medicine
- Geneva School of Economics and Management (GSEM)
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Translation and Interpreting (FTI)
- Applications for admission to a Doctoral program may only be submitted together with an enrollment application. The two applications will be decided upon separately. The application for admission to Doctoral programs, processed at the faculty or institute level, is subordinate to the decision of the Admissions Office regarding enrollment eligibility.
- Any omission or submission of inaccurate or falsified documents can lead to the definitive rejection of admission and/or dismissal from UNIGE;
- No action shall be taken regarding incomplete files.