30'000 ebooks available at Cambridge University Press
The Library offers online access to 30'000 ebooks published by Cambridge University Press during 2020.
Subjects covered are as follows:
- Area Studies
- Classical Studies
- Drama and Theatre
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- English Language Teaching – Resources for Teachers
- Film, Media, Mass Communication
- Language and Linguistics
- Politics and International Relations
- Social Science Research Methods
- Statistics and Probability
These ebooks are available with no restrictions from the UNIGE campus or via VPN. You can print and download the content in PDF format, chapter by chapter (no DRM).
January 20, 2020