Open Access Publications
« Open Access Publications » is a pilot project led by the Library of the University of Geneva with the aim of testing a hosting and workflow management solution for Gold Open Access journals. The specialized open source software OJS (Open Journal Systems) was deployed on a dedicated server. The first review (Antibody Reports) was launched early Novembre 2018.
For the journals participating to the pilot project, the Library of the University of Geneva provides the following services:
- Online publication of issues and articles in Open Access
- Assignment of DOI to each item
- Static pages of presentation of the journal (field, editorial policy, scientific committee, rules for authors...)
- Manuscript submission interface
- Workflow management and archiving for the editorial process (sending manuscripts to reviewers, receiving reports, discussions with the editorial committee...)
- Archiving and preservation through the Archive ouverte UNIGE and SAFE-PLN network.
- Indexing by search engines and scientific databases (Google Scholars, RERO Explore, BASE...)
Journals participating to the « Open Access Publications » pilot project
Next journals to come