- Understand Data Papers' specificities and the logic behind this type of articles
- Identify Data Journals in your field
Description: In the context of open research data, we invite you to familiarize yourself with Data Papers, specific publications who are intended to highlight and document a dataset published online.
- Introduction on why and how to publish your data ?
- What are Data papers ?
- How are Data papers structured ?
- Their advantages and drawbacks
- Selection of Data journals
Audience: Researchers, Academic teachers, PhD students, Post-doc researchers, UNIGE collaborators.
- 1 hour long practical workshop.
- Is taking place in our training lab with PC's (except for Uni Mail). People can bring their own laptop
- in French or in English (see agenda)
Registration required: below
Documents: Available online after the session