3 things to know about Open Access before submitting your article
in 15 minutes
Objective: To know the specificities of scientific publishing in the era of Open Access and to make informed choices in this area.
Description : You are about to submit your article to a scientific journal or plan to do so soon. Are you aware of the requirements of your funder or institution? How can you meet them and still publish in the journal of your choice? And if additional costs or steps are necessary, how can you anticipate and cover them? This short presentation will take a closer look at these questions and will offer you concrete ways to publish without any hitch.
Public : Doctoral students, post-doctoral students, researchers, teachers
- takes place online via Zoom
- Differentiate between subscription, hybrid and gold open access journals
- Identify your institution's/funder's publication requirements
- Locate funding opportunities for publication costs and the conditions to benefit from them
- Choose the best publication route, in the journal of your choice
Topics: open access, access to scientific articles, scientific publishing, open science, copyright, publication costs (APC)
Registration required (see below)
Link to the registration form