Web of Science
Optimize your literature search beyond disciplinary tools
Description: Do you need to conduct a literature search for an academic work or a publication? This workshop will introduce you to Web of Science, a multidisciplinary bibliographic database accessible to the UNIGE and HUG community and an essential source for systematic literature reviews.
- Define coverage of content accessible via Web of Science at UNIGE
- Conduct relevant information search strategies in Web of Science
- Improve search results by refining or expanding your strategy
- Access the full text of references
- Manage your search results (save, export, alerts)
- Exploit citation networks and citation reports
Please note that this session does not cover the use of Web of Science for bibliometric purposes (calculation of h-index, impact factors, etc.)!
Audience: Students, PhD Students, Researchers
- 1h30 practical workshop
- registration needed (below)