Before each use of any of our microscopes or computer workstation you need to do an on-line reservation.
Please be aware that cancellations done 3 hours before the planned slot will still be possible but they will be charged 50% of the corresponding fee.
If you are not an independent user yet or think you need help for a new application, please call or write us to make sure someone will be available to help you. You can also request assistance on the booking page of each microscope.
To become a user
- Go to our booking page by clicking the following link and choose "Bioimaging Center" :
- Click "ACCOUNT CREATION REQUEST" at the top.
- If you are working at University of Geneva, please choose the option "Your institution is University Of Geneva" and log in using your Isis account and password. Otherwise, you can choose a password yourself. If your research group/structure isn't in the list, you will have to create one ("My group is NOT in the list").
- Requests will be validated as soon as possible
- The first time you log in, you will see our User Agreement, which you will have to agree on
- To be able to access the booking page of each instrument, you will first need to follow a specific training on that machine. Please go to "REQUEST" and fill the Light Microscopy training form. We will contact you as soon as possible to organize the requested training
- Under "BOOK" you can access all instruments you have been properly trained for and make reservations for them.