News and Events
2019.09.20-21. Two LARA papers presented at the SLaTE 2019 workshop. Below are the published papers:
- Demonstration of LARA: A Learning and Reading Assistant
- Overview of LARA: A Learning and Reading Assistant
2019.09.20. Presentation of results from third edition of Spoken CALL Shared Task at the SLaTE 2019 workshop. Below is the published paper:
2019.09.10. LARA presentation at CIAMTE 2019. Click here to see it.
2019.08.29. LARA presentation at EuroCALL 2019. Click here to see it.
2019.08.18. Announcement of hands-on LARA workshop to be held Nov 27-29 (Trnava, Slovakia)
2019.08.12. Several Alexa CALL games posted on Amazon store.
2019.08.08. LARA blog started.
2019.6.26. Three papers presented at the enetCollect 2018 workshop published at CEUR-WS. Below are the published papers:
- Alexa as a CALL Platform for Children: Where do we Start?
- Decentralising Power: how we are Trying to Keep CALLector Ethical
- What do the Founders of Online Communities Owe to their Users?
2019.05.09. LARA presentation at Swinburne University, Melbourne Click here to see it.
2019.05.06. Results for third edition of Spoken CALL Shared Task posted Click here to see it.
2019.03.14. LARA presentation at the Joint WG1 & WG3 enetCollect meeting, Lisbon, Portugal. Click here to download.
2018.12.19. Third edition of Spoken CALL Shared Task announced.
2018.11.08. Interactive morning "Futur en tous genres", where children were invited to test speech-enabled educational games developed under CALLector.
2018.10.25. Three papers presented at the enetCollect workshop in Leiden, Holland. Below are the related presentations:
- Bait and switch: the core principle of the online community, and what we can do about it
- Decentralising power: how we want to keep callector ethical
2018.09.05. Presentation of results from second edition of Spoken CALL Shared Task at a special session of Interspeech 2018, Hyderabad, India.
2018.04.01. CALLector project officially started.