Discipline : Psychology
Thesis topic : Focus on emotions expressed by music, emotional communication via acoustic parameters and musical structure in dynamic judgments. Relations between emotions and brain processing during a task of dynamic judgment of different classic music excerpts.
Supervisor : D. Grandjean
NCCR position : PhD Student
NCCR PI : Didier Grandjean
- Lartillot, O., Cereghetti, D., Eliard, K., Trost, W.J., Rappaz, M.-‐A., & Grandjean, D. (2013a). Esti-mating tempo and metrical features by tracking the whole metrical hierarchy. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Music & Emotion, Jyväskylä, Finland.
- Lartillot, O., Cereghetti, D., Eliard, K., & Grandjean, D. (2013b). A simple, high‐yield method for assessing structural novelty. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Music & Emotion, Jyväskylä, Finland.
- Glowinski, D., Torres-Eliard, K., Chiorri, C., Camurri, A., & Grandjean, D. (2012). Can naïve observers distinguish a violinist’s solo from an ensemble performance? A pilot study. Proceedings 3rd International Workshop on Social Behaviour in Music (SBM 2012), USA, Santa Monica, October 22-26, 2012. The International Conference on Multimodal Interaction (ICMI 2012).
- Torres-Eliard, K., Labbé, C., & Grandjean D. (2011), Towards a Dynamic Approach to the Study of Emotions Expressed by Music. Proceedings 4th International ICST Conference on Intelligent Technologies for Interactive Entertainment (INTETAIN 2011), Genoa, Italy, May 25-27, 2011, LNICST 78, A. Camurri, C. Costa, and G. Volpe (Eds.), Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering, 2012, 252-259.
- Torres-Eliard, K., Labbé, C., & Grandjean D. (2011), Towards a Dynamic Approach to the Study of Emotions Expressed by Music. Oral presentation at INTETAIN 2011, Genoa, Italy.
I am currently affiliated to the SIEMPRE project: "Social Interaction and Entrainment using Music PeRformance Experimentation" with Carolina Labbé Rodriguez, under the supervision of Didier Grandjean.
SIEMPRE: Social Interaction and Entrainment using Music PeRformance Experimentation