The community of Former Members at the Swiss Center for Affective Sciences brings together Alumni (former students of the doctoral school and postdoctoral program) as well as professors, other researchers and administrative and technical staff who used to be members of the NCCR Affective Sciences and/or the Swiss Center for Affective Sciences. Their goal is to
- build a dynamic international network, and
- maintain a friendly and professional link between the current and former members of the Center.
Former members’ benefits include:
- Receiving the annual newsletter of the Swiss Center for Affective Sciences.
- Invitation to conferences & workshops organized by the Center.
- Priority in public activities proposed by the Education & Training program.
- Possibility of contributing to activities for the members of the CISA doctoral school and postdoctoral program.
- Possibility of visiting the Brain & Behaviour Laboratory and the laboratories at Campus Biotech.
If you are a former member and would like to stay in touch with the Swiss Center for Affective Sciences, we warmly invite you to sign up using our online form.
Membership is free of charge.