Audiences: UNIGE HESGE
Our service offers monthly financial aid to UNIGE and HES-SO Geneva students whose income is insufficient for them to carry out their studies in decent and suitable conditions.
In order to be eligible for a monthly grant, students must:
- Be registered at the UNIGE or HES-SO Geneva in a first Bachelor or Master program.
- Have successfully completed at least one year of studies at a recognized Swiss university in the same course of study.
- Not be eligible for a cantonal grant in the sense of the LBPE. If you are eligible, make sure you submit your applications with your canton as well as our service at the same time to respect both deadlines.
All criteria are detailed in the Directive (in French), which is the authoritative document.
Students who do not fulfill the conditions of our service may be eligible for a grant from a private foundation.
Autumn semester: from August 1 to September 30
Spring semester: from January 15 to February 28
Useful documents and links
- Directive des aides financières (in French)
- Annex - list of compulsory documents - monthly grant (in French)
- AFC - list of attestations for income and fortune (in French)
- SBPE - apply online for a cantonal grant
- List of the cantonal grant departments (in French)
- Funding your PhD thesis (in French)
- How to open a Swiss bank account