Social Service

Publics :  UNIGE HESGE

Retroactive Covid-19 aid (2020)

Students who suffered a loss of income during the period from March to May 2020 exclusively can request a grant from the State of Geneva, as well as ask the CUAE for help in putting together their application file (make an appointment).

The Social Service helps students to manage their social problems and to understand the financial constraints linked to their studies at university. It is managed by a social worker, who provides you with the right tools in order to complete your studies in the best possible conditions. She determines the best way to help you and supports you until you reach your goal at the University of Geneva.

Make an appointment with our social counselor


Information for foreign students