Registration for courses and exams
Autumn semester 2022:
Course registrations must be made between October 14 and October 24, 2022.
They are done online (via your portal.unige.ch).
You will receive an email from the secretariat of the Faculty of Science at your UNIGE address to inform you that a form has been published for you.
Read the instructions carefully, check the box "I have read and accept ..." ("J'ai lu et j'accepte ...") and select "Registrations" ("Inscriptions"). Enter your registrations for the courses.
In the summary tab, once you have verified your data, submit your form via the "submit" button.
Keep the pdf version of your form.
- Is registration for classes mandatory? / All students must register for their classes. Without this registration, you will not be able to register for the exams.
- I have already taken the exam. Do I have to re-register? / Students must re-register for the course, even if they took the exam the first time last year. If it is for the make-up session, students just register for the exam.
- What should I do if I have problems connecting to my email or to the portal? / You should contact the Uni Dufour helpdesk: 022 379 70 00, from an internal UNIGE phone: 97000)
- What should I do if my form is not available after receiving the email from the secretariat? / You should immediately contact the secretariat of the Faculty of Science:
- What should I do if my form contains errors? / You should contact the secretariat of the students of the Faculty of Science:
reference >> web page secretariat Fac Sciences
The registration for the exams must be done from November 1st to November 7th 2022.
The exam modalities are given at the beginning of the year by your lecturers and appear in the moodle of the course. Some changes may occur depending on the evolution of the COVID19 and the sanitary measures in force at the time of the exam period. Please keep yourself informed.