Programme doctoral en Processus de surface et paléobiosphère
Aims & Disciplines
- foster the community of doctoral students and researchers in the fields of sedimentology, stratigraphy, basin analysis, paleontology, surface processes, limnology, paleoclimatology, paleoceanography, palecology, sedimentary/environmental geochemistry, biogeosciences, soil sciences and other related disciplines.
- foster scientific quality, creativity, and communication within the scientific community as well as with the professional world.
- promote mobility and soft skills competence.
- promote stutent’s general ability to deal with challenges in contemporary academic, administrative, and business environments
- enhance collaboration and synergies between the research groups of the CUSO sites
- allow for an efficient usage of costly analytical techniques.
More information on: https://earth-processes.cuso.ch/welcome