The Institute for Environmental Sciences organizes several different series of seminars, workshops, conferences and similar events throughout the year. These not only reflect the work of the ISE’s four Research Hubs on the Institute’s five themes, but also cover related subjects, aiming to stimulate critical thinking among researchers and the general public.
- Half a day of ISE research presentations: once a year.
- The Law and Climate Change: dates to be confirmed.
- GREEN Talks: at 12:15 every last Thursday of the month, from 22 September 2016 onwards.
- ISE One-Day Events: once a year.
- Forel PhD Club: every Monday morning at 9:15.
- R lunches: at 12:15 every first Tuesday of the month, from 4 October 2016 onwards.
Energy-Environment Seminars: at 17:15 every other Thursday, from 22 September 2016 onwards.
GEDT Workshops: one Thursday each month from 12:30 to 14:00.
- ‘Synergies for the environment’ event: dates to be confirmed.
TIGERS Talks: at 12:15 every first Monday of the month.
- Water Talks Series: dates to be confirmed.