EARLI SIG 14 - Interaction, Learning and Professional Development
Call for proposals
Individual papers, posters, thematic symposia, contributions to round tables and no and not perfect data sessions can be submitted in English and French through the conference website.
Submission deadline is January 31st 2018.
The 9th SIG14 conference will focus on Interaction, learning and professional development. Much work and learning is premised upon interactions between and amongst interlocutors. Increasingly, professional work is becoming a group and, often, and inter-professional endeavour. Equally, contemporary conceptions of learning emphasise interactions between individuals who are learning and social partners, artefacts and social settings. Even models of professional development are increasingly being focused on models of interaction. From these standpoints, the conference will focus on how interactions in learning and professional development can be conceptualised, investigated and supported.
The conference will focus on the following research topics and themes:
- - Work and education as contexts for professional learning and development
- - Theories and methodologies for the study of professional learning and
- - Constraints and affordances of professional learning and work identities
- - Vocational education and training in schooling and working life contexts
- - Adult learning processes within the context of work
- - Interactions at work and in vocational education
- - Computer-supported collaborative learning in vocational and professional
- - Work analysis in vocational education and professional development
A la une