Environmental biogeochemistry and ecotoxicology
Former academic staff, Research associate
Former staff at the Department F.-A. Forel for environmental
and aquatic sciences
Maitre-Assistante, Ecotoxicology and biology laboratory, Forel Institute.
Assessing aquatic plant and moss potential for bioremediation, biomarker and biomonitoring of waters polluted by heavy metals:
• Genomics, proteomics, ecotoxicology, ….
• Microcosms and field studies
Post-doc, Laboratory of Plant Biology and Physiology.
Molecular and functional analysis of class III peroxidases:
• Macroarrays, immunoprecipitation, IEF, SDS-PAGE, ….
• Curation of Peroxidase database (http://peroxidase.isb-sib.ch/).
|Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne
PhD student, Soil science laboratory.
Biochemical and molecular study of metal tolerance, transport and storage in plants:
• Microarrays, protoplasts, radiotracer studies, microscopy, chemical analysis (ICP-AES, GF-AAS), hydropony….
• Field and green house studies.
|Cornell University, Ithaca (USA)
Research assistant, Department of Plant Pathology.
Molecular study of resistance to thaxtomin A in A. thaliana:
• Screening and genes mapping (CAPS, SSLP) of plants.
• Crossing of the identified mutants.
|02-09/1998||Biocem Pacific - Limagrain, Canberra (Australia)
Construction of a plant inducible promoter.
|06/1997||Institute of Plant Molecular Biology, Strasbourg (France)
Directed mutagenesis of ORF2 from the cacao swollen shoot virus.
|07/1996||National Polytechnic Institute, Mexico (Mexico)
Biochemical study of plant-mycorrhiza interactions.
|2000-2004||PhD in plant physiology, EPFL, Lausanne|
|1997-1998||Master in cellular and molecular biology, ULP, Strasbourg (France).|
|1995-1998||Engineering degree in Biotechnology, ESBS, Strasbourg (France).|
|1993-1995||Undergraduate studies in Biology, Geneva University|