- Title : Deciphering the ‘methane paradox’: Determining the production, transport and fate of methane in the oxic surface layer of lakes
- Funding : Swiss National Science Foundation
- 2017 – 2020
- This project seeks to understand and quantify the sources and emissions of methane appearing in the oxic surface layer of lakes.
- UniGe Responsible : Daniel F. McGinnis
- PhD student : César Ordóñez (beginning May 2017)
- PostDoc : Daphne Donis
- Partners : University of Koblenz-Landau, University of Basil, University of Rome, EPFL Lausanne, IGB, Swansea University