Amount of fees
Fees amount to CHF 500 per semester (CHF 65 in fixed fees and CHF 435 in administrative fees), payable in a single installment.
- Any reductions you are entitled to by your status (e.g., leave of absence, internship, doctoral studies, etc.) will be automatically applied to the amount due.
- Requests for fee relief due to financial difficulties must be submitted to the Pôle santé social.
Paying your fees
- Banking details or other information (amount due, deadline, etc.) are available via the UNIGE portal > Mon UNIGE > Etat des taxes semestrielles.
- Late July (Autumn semester) and early February (Spring semester), an email with banking details is sent to your UNIGE email address.
- If you don't pay within the following weeks, a payment slip is sent by postal mail mid-September (Autumn semester) / mid-March (Spring semester) to the most recent address provided to the Admissions Office.
Important: update your address via the portal > Mon UNIGE > Données de contact étudiants
To verify that your payment has been credited: wait a few days after paying and then check on your UNIGE portal > Mon UNIGE > Etat des taxes semestrielles. If it isn’t, you should immediately contact the Admissions Office via its online platform.