CAS IoT Fundamentals – 2017
• Acquire a multidisciplinary education on the IoT with cutting edge experts from the European research and industry ecosystem • Develop skills and expertise combining academic knowledge with business expertise • Encourage the pooling of experience and knowledge between peers and with stakeholders to develop innovative approaches • Build a professional network in the area At the end of the programme, participants will have gained capacilities and knowledge to • Identify critical issues and solutions related to IoT strategy design and implementation • Acquire fundamental knowledge on all issues related to the IoT systems and technologies • Know on technologies supporting IoT • Adjust one’s own professional practice with insights from the programme
- Master strategic and holistic view of the Internet of Things encompassing technological, societal and business dimensions;
- Develop an innovative, interdisciplinary and holistic approach;
- Identify critical issues and solutions related to Internet of Things strategy design and implementation;
- Acquire a holistic view and a sound understanding of the Internet of Things ecosystems and deployments;
- Capacity to lead Internet of Things strategies, projects, implementation and deployments;
- Acquire a comprehensive view and understanding of emerging technologies and trends in the Internet of Things ecosystems and industry;
- Capacity to handle related issues such as user-acceptance, security, privacy and business modelling.
Overview of IoT Landscape, Evolution and Trends • IoT Hardware, Enablers and Sensor Networks • IoT Architectures and Main IoT Platforms
- At least Bachelor’s or master’s degree;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Ability to speak and write in English.