Short course A Relationship at Stake: Media and Aid Organisations
Period25 April 2022 - 6 May 2022
Registration deadline3 April 2022
Total fees: CHF 1’500.-
Deposit: (upon acceptance of admission): CHF 200.-
There is no available scholarship for this programme.
Professional working in the communication, or journalism fields who wishes to gain specific knowledge of humanitarian interactions with media before changing their professional career towards humanitarian action.
Graduate student with relevant volunteer or intern experience, looking to undertake a postgraduate course with a view to entering the humanitarian sector.
Prof. Karl BLANCHET, Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies, a joint Centre of the University of Geneva and the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (IHEID), Geneva
- a university qualification (bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
- at least three years of relevant professional experience;
- excellent command of English;
- motivation working in the humanitarian sector.
- CV (Résumé)
- Copy of your highest diploma
- Work certificate or official document of your current job position
- Scanned copy of passport.
- More information about the admission process is available on our application page.