Short course Humane Leadership and People Management
Period17 January 2022 - 28 January 2022
Total fees: CHF 1’500.-
Deposit: (upon acceptance of admission): CHF 200.-
There is no available scholarship for this programme.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify your own leadership style
- Adopt best practices for participative decision-making
- Manage and lead people according to the essential principles of diversity, inclusión and care.
Professional from other sectors who wishes to deepen his understanding of the contemporary humanitarian action and understand how to transfer his acquired competencies in that sector
Post-graduate student with internship experience who wants to work in humanitarian action
Thematic stucture of the course
- Sectorial leadership
- Leadership in organisations
- The leader
- Governance & decision-making
- Person and team management
Download the ‘Course at a glance’ PDF here.
Prof. Karl BLANCHET, Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies, a joint Centre of the University of Geneva and the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (IHEID), Geneva
- CV (Résumé)
- Scanned copy of passport
More information about the admission process is available on our application page.